most emotionally damaging part of my childhood
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I loved this speech so fucking much, just agree with all of it
You remember too much,
my mother said to me recently.
Why hold onto all that?
And I said,
Where do I put it down?
- Anne Carson, from “The Glass Essay” (via vrban)
- (via smallpiecesoflifeandlove)
do you ever get sad over something that happened a long time ago because i do
- laura elizabeth ross (via perfect)