"Sometimes, home has a heartbeat."
- Beau Taplin || home. (via afadthatlastsforever)
"In a sense, I’m the one who ruined me: I did it myself."
- Haruki Murakami, 1Q84 (via feellng)
"I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person."
- Franz Kafka, from a diary entry dated 23 March 1914 (via feellng)
"Don’t let anyone, even your parents, break you. Find good people who care about you and surround yourself with just them. If you can’t find them at first, find good music and fall into it and let it hold you until they come."
- Davey Havok (via soulsscrawl)
(Source: thegodoffuck, via gefuehlswelle)
"I’m alone in a body that can’t love me."
- Margaret Gibson (via le-vide)
(Source: awritersruminations, via pasthope)